Saturday 3 August 2019

Second.

Entering another working month.

To me, the job not only saves me economically, I think the job itself did a great job in soothing my tense nerve of feeling constantly unworthy by myself, relieving me emotionally.

Now I feel life is being good to me, that I sleep well every night, eat home-cooked/self-cooked lunch often, having tasks to occupy myself the whole day until the negative thoughts (like the most negative one you can imagine) are slowly disappearing. The lyrics that would probably suit the condition right here right now : [I once was lost, but now I'm found].

I thank the inner light that always guides me through.
Every stage of life had taught me a lesson. Every single one of them. And every transition between these stages, they once made me heartbroken and feeling lost in the journey. Looking back each of them, feeling thankful of being able to absorb and break through. I believe there's more to come, and I am (hopefully) ready to embrace them.



I had an opportunity to join the company's team building last weekend. We went ANANI VILLA at Bentong, Pahang. A nice place to feel the nature and to be relax. Forget about everything that bothers you so much and stay calm while inhaling the freshest air you could ever have. That place is mostly surrounded by forest, secluded and calm. No busy roads and fussy relationships, just you and the mother nature.

While enjoying the scenic view, my thought started to wander off again. The trees and mountains may have been there for hundred to thousand years already, and they have witnessed so many things all this long, while we are just a part of what they are watching. That makes me think, aren't my problem so tiny as compared to their existence?

And yet I nagged about it all the time and reluctant to let it go.

How funny was I.


But turn it all over, it's how life works. You only realise something is silly when you finally get through everything. People around may have given you advice, but your mind will not listen to them. We always hold on to something we shouldn't have, and only let it go until we are finally awake. It's normal, people. That's how life lessons engrave deeply in us. That's how you will never make the same mistake again and start to value the things that you should embrace.

I believe I am getting through something silly right now, without even myself realising it. Just let it be, I do myself, and allow the light to flow through me, guiding me to a better place in the life-long journey.

In ultimate gratitude, I will continue to work hard, even though contributing a little, continue to love myself more and be thankful for everyone I met and everything I have and will have.


Because the time will come, the sun will rise, and the darkness will go.

Hold on, and the darkness will go.




No comments:

Post a Comment