Saturday 21 December 2019

Sixth

Took nearby Dataran Merdeka ;)

Officially a 6-month-er at work.

Truly tiring yet somewhat productive, constantly trying hard to strike a work-life balance. My biggest wish for the working life of mine in the coming brand new year, only one and the ultimate one, is to be more careful and try to avoid as much mistakes, huge or little, as I can.

Working with HK people is never an easy thing, you can feel me if you have been in that situation before. Their fast-paced culture, really no joke.

In these few months, people come and some leave.
Olaf sang:
-
One day when I'm old and wise
I'll think back and realize
That these were all completely normal events
Ah!

-

So does that mean I am old and wise enough already? It feels sad to watch them go actually, but surprisingly I am not as moody as how I was before. Everyone has their own path, different from one another. I can't help feeling emotional at times but meanwhile I still give them my whole-hearted blessings. Because they deserve to be at the place that they are meant to be and they wish to be.


Well, Merry Christmas and Happy 2020 - the end of a decade and the beginning of another! To you who are reading this :)

Listening to: ReneĆ© Dominique - Somewhere only we know.

I still wish I could be at somewhere no one knows me in 2020, my wish for so many years already but responsibilities don't allow me to ;) To feel my stress unwinding and not feeling the calling of the grown-up responsibilities. Refresh everything and start again.




ReneƩ Dominique - Somewhere only we know.








1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy 2020 to you too, jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete